- Category: News
- Published on Wednesday, 16 April 2014 08:14
- Written by SCOTT ANDREW SANDERS
- Hits: 29
Dear Clients and Friends:
From time to time here at Canine Harmony we have to adjust certain parts of the business as we grow to meet the various requests of our clients and their canine families. And as such with spring arriving, and as we all emerge from winter slumbers, we shake out the cobwebs and look to improve services for our valued clients once again. Here are a few of the upcoming changes:
For the upcoming Holiday weekend, April 18-21st 2014, business hours on Friday, Satuday, Sunday, and Monday will be 8AM to 6PM.
There will be no dropoffs or pickups outside of these hours.
As of May 1st, 2014:
- Canine Harmony will no longer be taking Sunday daycare dogs as we just don't have enough interest for it. Boarding will still be available during 8AM to 6PM
- Saturday Daycare and boarding hours will be 8AM to 6PM.
- Monday - Friday will continue boarding and daycare pickup/dropoffs from 6:30AM to 7PM.
Starting May 15th, Canine Harmony rates will be modified to simplify our pricing for our clients and ensure we can continue to provide higher quality services.
Rate Changes will be:
- Overnight boarding will be $35 per 24 hour period per dog. If you board 2 dogs from 8AM on Tuesday to 8AM Weds, it will cost $70 (including taxes)
- Half Day Daycare rates will no longer be offered. All Daycare regardless of duration will be $25 per day. 10 packs will still be 225$ for 10(22.50 per day)
Currently at this time we do not provide dog pick up or drop off. Also if you are wanting to board for a long weekend, please ensure you have filled out our boarding or returning boarding forms and recieved confirmation from our Boarding Dept that your spot is reserved. We often fill up for long weekends and we don't want to have to turn someone away that wants to go on holidays.
Just a reminder that when your dog gets a bath with us, we include the Ear Cleaning, Nail Trimming, and Coat blowing.
Thanks and have a happy easter,
co-owner of Canine Harmony